Todd O. Arney
- EERC 222
- Lecturer, School of Technology
- Faculty Advisor, Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- BS, Computer Network and System Administration, Michigan Tech
Todd O. Arney is a Lecturer in Computer Network and System Administration in the School of Technology at Michigan Tech. His areas of expertise are Linux based systems with an emphasis on the practical application of theory and real-world network and system administration. With over 18 years of experience working in multiple technology positions, he is devoted to understanding and teaching the ethical, practical and hands-on application of technology in the corporate, education and non-profit environments.
Arney is active in the Michigan Tech Delta Zeta Chapter of the Epsilon Pi Tau Honor Society, and also serves as the Faculty Advisor for the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) student organization.
- Wireless security
- Mobile application development
- Virtual computing
- Linux administration
- Ethics and technology
- Microsoft administration
- Mobile computing and wireless
- Senior design