What can Wellness offer you?
- Bigfoot Snowshoe Event
- Week of Wellness
- Health Fair
- Stress-Free Finals
- Annual Blood Drive vs. Northern Michigan
- Vaccine Clinics
- The 7 Dimensions of Wellness Presentations and Clinics
- Dog Therapy
- Body Image
We offer presentations and workshops on a range of topics, including:
- General health and wellness for college students
- Nutrition and healthy eating habits
- Alcohol education and risk reduction
- Sexual health education and promotion
- Stress and time management tips and techniques
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the presentation
We present to a wide variety of groups, including:
- Academic Classes
- Residence Halls
- Student Organizations
- Off-Campus Groups
To request a presentation or workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a Wellness student employee?
We are always looking for more students to join our wellness team. If you have an interest in promoting wellness to your peers and planning fun wellness-related events, this could be the place for you! Depending on your academic needs, it is possible to receive independent study credits or fulfill internship requirements by becoming a Wellness student employee.
If you have questions about becoming a Wellness student employee send an email to email@example.com.