Each graduate is eligible to request up to three tickets for the spring ceremony which is held in John J. MacInnes Student Ice Arena, which is located in the Student Development Complex. Additional tickets are available for the overflow area which is located in the SDC Varsity Gymansium where there will be live streaming of the ceremony. Tickets are requested through the Campus Bookstore online system which is also used for regalia orders. Directions can be found on the Cap and Gown page.
A few things to note:
- Only the graduate can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
- Questions regarding tickets may be directed to the Campus Bookstore at 906-487-2410.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.
Graduates may pick up their requested tickets at the Campus Bookstore during the following
dates and times. You will need to present a photo ID.
April 23rd - 27th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
April 30th - May 3rd from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm