Students participating in the Midyear Commencement Ceremony will be contacted with ticket information in September. There is no information regarding the number of tickets that will be available for each graduate at this time.
A few things to note:
- Only the graduate can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.