Students participating in the Midyear Commencement Ceremony will be eligible to request up to four tickets for the ceremony. The deadline to request tickets is Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm EST. Graduates may request their tickets through the Campus Bookstore website. Any tickets that are not requested by the deadline will be available for students who need additional tickets.
If available, extra tickets may be requested on a first come, first served basis while supplies last either in person at the Central Ticket Office in the SDC or by calling 906-487-2073 starting on Monday, November 26th at 8:00 am EST. Any additional tickets need to be requested by 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, November 29, 2018.
A few things to note:
- Only the graduate can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
- The number of tickets available per graduate is dependent upon several factors, including the number of graduates planning to attend the ceremony.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.