Rebecca Helminen Middlebrook
- 202 Meese Center
Communications Coach, School of Business and Economics
Instructor, Educational Technology, Perspectives, Engineering Enterprise
- PhD in Texts and Technology, University of Central Florida
- MS in Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University
- Instructional technology
- Blended learning/Hybrid instruction
- Re-mediation of pedagogical practices in hybrid courses
- Instructional technology integration
- Blended/hybrid course development, design, and implementation
- Kitalong, Karla, Jane Moody, Rebecca Helminen Middlebrook, and Gary Ancheta. (2009) “Beyond the Screen: Narrative Mapping as a Tool for Evaluating a Mixed Reality Science Museum Exhibit.” Technical Communication Quarterly, 18(2), 142 – 165.
- Kitalong, Karla, Rebecca Helminen Middlebrook, and Jane Moody. “Beyond the Screen: Understanding Spatiality and Usability in a Mixed Reality Science Museum Exhibit.” (Submitted)
- Middlebrook, R. H., and Palchesko, A. (2004). Review: Turning Research into Results: A Guide to Selecting the Right Performance Solutions. Performance Improvement (PI), 43 (1).