We welcome your interest and inquiries about services we offer or general questions you may have. We also value your privacy and want to continue to ensure that it is kept. We ask that you limit emails to inquiries only for the following reasons:
- Email is not an appropriate medium for individual questions regarding personal counseling.
- Contacting us via email is for the sole purpose of inquiring about Mental Health Services and its functions.
- Scheduling an appointment can be done via email. However, to ensure that you are connected to services, please follow-up via telephone if you have not received a response in 48 business hours.
- Our staff does not respond to inquiries from our clients regarding specific counseling issues.
- Confidentiality is essential to the counseling process and cannot be assured with email. While we will do our best to keep your communication private, email usage can be monitored and the content of your personal message may be read by others.
- Staff access to email is limited to Mental Health Services business hours. Also, specific staff members may be unavailable due to illness, vacation, or other reasons. This means that your message may not be read immediately.
If you need to schedule an appointment or are experiencing a crisis, please contact us directly by calling us at 906-487-2538 during our business hours. If you are experiencing an emergency after hours, contact Public Safety at 906-487-2216 or dial 911.