Write-D and Math Welcome Write-D Facilitator Kyle Schwiebert
Writing in the Discipline (Write-D) and the Department of Mathematical Sciences (Math) are pleased to welcome Kyle Schwiebert as the department’s Write-D facilitator beginning in the second half of the fall 2023 semester.
Write-D provides a dedicated time and space for graduate students to get work done and receive support on writing projects within their discipline, such as manuscripts, research proposals, dissertations, etc. Guest speakers from the department and industry visit to present briefly on research, writing and publishing tips. This free program is open to all graduate students.
Current departments and facilitators:
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Engineering: Catherine Rono
- Chemical Engineering: Grace Dykstra
- Civil, Environmental, and Geospatial Engineering: Miaomiao Li
- Mathematical Sciences: Kyle Schwiebert
- Physics: Alyssa Horne
- Social Sciences: Aritra Chakrabarty
For more information, including times and locations, visit the Write-D webpage.
Questions? Contact Write-D Coordinator Sarah Isaacson at firstname.lastname@example.org.