Resources for the Coronavirus Moment from IPEC - The Institute for Policy, Ethics, And Culture
The Institute for Policy, Ethics, And Culture (IPEC), in support of faculty during this time of the coronavirus, is providing links to curated resources for teaching, research and scholarly edification that address policy, ethical and cultural aspects of key issues we are facing currently. These examples also offer helpful and creative ways to convey online information and engage virtual audiences.
Please visit the IPEC website for links to the following:
- Podcasts on climate change
- Research presentations on “Feral”: the forms of nature and the non-human that are “out of place”
- Research presentations on plastics and plastic wastes
- Lecture addressing popular culture and cultural appropriation and racism
- Essays on various aspects of the COVID-19 outbreak
IPEC will be adding to these resources, so revisit the site often. If you have suggestions for additions to these resources, please send recommended links to IPEC Director Jennifer Daryl Slack.