Temporary Locations of Administration Building Departments
The following email from Dean of Students Bonnie Gorman was sent to students yesterday (June 20).
As you know, the Admin Building is currently closed for safety and electrical assessments. You’ll be notified as soon as the building reopens. In the meantime, below is a list of offices that have been relocated or can be contacted by phone or email. Other resources you might find useful are also listed.
On another note, there are numerous needs in our community. If you are interested in helping out, a volunteer reception center has been set up at the Evangel Baptist Church at 1114 College Avenue. The center is coordinating assignments in the community—matching people who want to help with those who need help. I’m sure they would appreciate any time you might be able to give.
Be Safe and Take Care—Bonnie
- Academic and Community Conduct—Staff are working remotely and can be reached at email@example.com
- Career Services—Staff are working remotely and will be responding to emails
- Cashier’s Office and Student Billing—From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., limited cashier’s functions will operate out of a temporary hub in the Rozsa Center Lobby. Payments made at the Rozsa Center must be in the form of cash or check. Payments can also be made online. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling Services—Counseling Services is operating out of 212 Hillside Place. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Staff can also be reached by phone at 487-2538 or email at email@example.com
- Dean of Students Office—Staff are operating from G003 McNair Hall and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Application Services / IT—Staff are working remotely from the EERC and can be reached via email
- Financial Aid—Staff are working remotely. Direct questions to email@example.com and staff will respond as quickly as possible
- Graduate School—The Graduate School is operating out of rooms 112 and 113 in the Library. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Programs and Services—IPS is operating out of rooms 115, 116, and 237 in the Library. Office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Staff can also be reached by email at email@example.com
- Institutional Equity—Staff are working remotely and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or by leaving a message at 487-3310
- Office of the President—Staff are working out of GLRC 208
- Mail Services—Campus mail delivery resumed yesterday (June 20), Mail Services is operating out of the Datolite Room in the Memorial Union Building. Mail Services will continue to accept outgoing mail that already has postage affixed, but cannot process outgoing mail without postage. Incoming FedEx and UPS deliveries will be accepted and delivered in campus mail. All outgoing shipments via FedEx and UPS are suspended at this time. Visit a local shipping shop or the post office for assistance with outgoing shipments
- Registrar’s Office—From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., limited Registrar’s Office functions will operate out of a temporary hub in the Rozsa Center Lobby. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs and Advancement Information Services— Staff are working remotely and will respond to email.
- Transportation Services— Staff are working remotely and can be reached at email@example.com
- University Marketing and Communications (UMC)—UMC is operating out of G41W and G42W on the lower level of Wadsworth Hall, but is not accepting new project requests at this time. UMC representatives will contact current clients as soon as possible.
- Wahtera Center for Student Success—Staff are working remotely and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Campus Food Pantry located in CDI (Hamar House) has extended hours and will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Students with emergency needs are invited to apply for financial support through the Betty Chavis Emergency Fund