What is Intimate Partner Violence?
Intimate partner violence is any instances of violence or abuse (verbal, physical, or psychological) that occurs between those who are in or have been in an intimate relationship with each other. This can include dating and domestic violence. An intimate relationship is a relationship that includes some romantic, sexual and/or domestic element.
Signs of Intimate Partner Violence
- NCADV Safety Planning Resources
- Safety Planning- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Tech & Social Media Safety
Below is a list of resources available to those who are survivors of intimate partner violence.
- Michigan Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence
- State of Michigan Resources for Survivors
- State of Michigan Resources by County