The Tech Parents Annual Fund, administered through the Wahtera Center for Student Success, was instituted in 1998 in an effort to support student organizations. Activities and events that have been supported include:
- Speakers and programs
- Non-alcoholic social and community events
- University traditions (such as K-Day, Family Weekend, Homecoming, Winter Carnival, and Spring Fling)
- Travel to professional development opportunities, such as conferences and networking events
- Participation in national and regional competitions
- Events that encourage involvement in the Michigan Tech and campus communities
For more information about the Tech Parents Annual Fund, contact Alan Turnquist.
Giving to the Tech Parents Annual Fund
If you would like to contribute to the fund, please see the Michigan Tech Giving page for the Parents Fund. Giving to the Parents Annual Fund ensures that the activities and events the Fund supports continue now and in the future.