What does Wellness do?
- Bigfoot Snowshoe Event
- Week of Wellness
- Health Fair
- Stress-Free Finals
- Annual Blood Drive vs. Northern Michigan
- Vaccine Clinics
- Presentations/Events on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness
We give our presentations to a wide variety of groups, including
- Academic Classes
- Residence Halls
- Student Organizations
- Off-Campus Groups
We offer presentations and workshops on a range of topics, including the following:
- General health and wellness for college students
- Nutrition and healthy eating habits
- Physical activity and lifetime fitness
- Alcohol education and risk reduction
- Drug abuse prevention
- Relationship violence and date rape education and prevention
- Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) awareness
- Eating disorders and disordered eating education and prevention
- Sexual health education and promotion
- Stress and time management tips and techniques
- Study skills
- Assertiveness training
- Special requests (must be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the presentation)
To request a presentation or workshop on any wellness-related topic, contact the Coordinator of Student Health and Wellness at email@example.com.
Interested in becoming a Wellness student?
We are always looking for more students to join our wellness forces. If you have an interest in promoting wellness to your peers and planning fun wellness-related events, this could be the place for you! Depending on your academic needs, it is possible to receive independent study credits or fulfill internship requirements by becoming a Wellness student.
If you have questions about becoming a Wellness student, contact the Coordinator of Student Health and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.