Textbook Strategy Study Group
Study both the current state and what is changing in the textbook and course content environment and recommend a coordinated, proactive strategy for Michigan Tech which responds to the changing industry and education landscape.
Task Force Activities:
Recommendations should be designed to meet the needs of our students and faculty and should be aimed toward academic excellence and cost containment.
Recommendations will be communicated through the Associate Vice President for Administration to be directed to the appropriate University body or official for consideration and/or action.
Vice President for Administration
- Adrienne Minerick, Associate Dean, College of Engineering
- Cayce Will, Director, Office of Information Services
- Nora Allred, Assistant Director of Scholarly Communications, Van Pelt and Opie Library
- Joshua Olson, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology
- Michael Meyer, Director, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Robert Hiltunen, Director, Auxiliary Services
- Michael Gretz, Professor, Biological Sciences
- Shane Sullivan, Merchandising Manager, Merchandising Operations
- Mark Maroste, Associate Director, Auxiliary Services
- John Beard, Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics
- Linda Wanless, Educational Technologist, School of Technology
- William Lytle, Alumnus, Michigan Technological University
- Timothy Schulz, Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Robert Weidman, Associate Professor, Physics
- Charles Kerfoot, Professor, Biological Sciences