Submitting Ads for the Program Booklet
Completed ads can be uploaded below. All ads must be received by Friday, February 1.
- Digital art should be either vector (resolution independent) or raster art (resolution dependent).
- Please include the name of your organization in the ad filename (for example: Acme_CSC2016.pdf).
- Raster art should be a minimum of 300 ppi at final output size--for example, the art file of a logo being printed at one inch wide should be 300 ppi and placed at 100% size in the ad.
- TIF, JPG, EPS, and PDF are all acceptable.
- Be sure to embed fonts in your files where appropriate or font substitution will occur. No layered files please.
- Content Ads may be for company services, products or just a "Good Luck" wish to the CSC participants.
- If you have any other questions regarding submission of ad materials for page layout or printing of the program booklet, contact Arlene Collins at 906-487-1779 or by email at email@example.com.
Submit a File