Bradley H. Baltensperger
- Emeritus Professor, Cognitive and Learning Sciences
- Research Professor, Cognitive and Learning Sciences
- PhD, Geography, Clark University, 1974
Dr. Baltensperger's research interests include public perception of environmental hazards, natural hazards, and environmental history. He is also deeply involved in science education, particularly related to Earth Science and Environmental Science. He is PI on the Michigan Teacher Excellence Program (MiTEP), a 6-year NSF-supported project to improve Earth Science learning in partnership with three urban school districts.
- STEM Learning and Teaching
- Teacher Professional Development
- Earth Science Education