Our mission is to provide a wide variety of recreational activities that appeal to the leisure-time pursuits of Michigan Tech students, faculty, and staff.
- We encourage participation for fun, fitness, and friendship.
- We promote and honor individual and team sportsmanship.
- We provide the opportunity for students to compete against and interact with one another, thus promoting good citizenship and socialization.
Student employees develop social and leadership skills that are essential for lifelong learning. The Intramural-Recreational Sports Services program is designed to be consistent with the educational objectives of Michigan Tech.
- Director of Intramurals and Physical Education
- Instructor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
Michigan Tech intramural sports participation is now managed through IMLeagues, a free, interactive online tool that covers everything from league registration to scheduling. Members of the campus community can create a team, sign up for a sport, find people for a pickup game, view results, stay current with sports news, and more.
To get started with IMLeagues, all you need to do is complete a one-time registration. You even have the option to create an IMLeagues account with Facebook, provided your Michigan Tech email address is tied to your Facebook account.