Study Abroad Student Interest Form

Please fill out this form before you come to the Study Abroad 101 session.



In-State Resident?
Do you have a current passport?
Is your GPA above 2.75?
Do you receive MTU scholarships/grants?
Do you receive Federal financial aid?
Do you receive Pell grants?

(1st Year, Sophomore, Junior, Senior 5th, Grad)

When do you want to study abroad? (check all that apply)

Where would you like to study abroad?