- Administration Building 235A
- Oversees International Programs and Services staff. Enforces IPS policies, procedures and programs.
- Serves International students through counseling and advising about U.S. government regulations, issues related to cultural adjustments, academic and English language difficulties, financial concerns, campus life, and orientation to life in the U.S.
- Manages CPT, SEVIS compliance and reinstatement, coordinates J-Scholar Program
- Assists F-2 advising, J-1 academic training, approve reduced course loads