STC Professional Development
The STC program encourages professional development for its students in the following ways:
- Sponsors co-ops and internships with domestic and international organizations and businesses
- Offers scholarships to students attending national conferences and summits. Contact the STC Advisor or STC Program Director to learn more.
- Hosts an “STC Speaker Series,” connecting current students with alums through presentations about professional opportunities
- Facilitates social and informational meetings with STC Advisory Board members and students
- Arranges portfolio, resumé, and interview workshops. Contact the STC Advisor or STC Program Director to find out when the next workshop will be.