- Assistant Professor of Rhetoric and Composition
- Director, Michigan Tech Multiliteracies Center
- PhD Comparative Literature, University of California, Irvine
- Romney, Abraham and Karla Kitalong. “A Broad Spectrum of Multiliteracies: Toward an
Integrated Approach to Multimodality and Multilingualism in Writing Centers.” Southern
Discourse in the Center: A Journal of Multiliteracy and Innovation. 20.1 (2015): 10-30.
- “‘By Inevitable Association’: Latin American Modernist Anti-Rhetoric and the Inescapable
Figure of the Rhetorician.” Revista Latinoamericana de Retórica. 1.1(2013): 22-42.
- “Indian Ability (auilidad de Indio) and Rhetoric’s Civilizing Narrative: Guaman Poma’s
Contact with the Rhetorical Tradition.” College Composition and Communication. 63.1