Life in graduate school is about more than classes and research. Michigan Tech and the local community have many opportunities for students to get involved, find support, stay informed, and explore the community. Take advantage of the resources our community offers you!
Resources and Information
Let your graduate education shape your intellectual, social, and professional development.
The University is committed to sustaining an inclusive community of graduate students.
- Husky Food Access Network
- International Programs and Services
- Michigan Tech Van Pelt and Opie Library
- English as a Second Language
- Graduate School Professional Resources
- Little Huskies Childcare, Ages 0–6
- Michigan Tech Preschool, Ages 3–6
- Writing—Multiliteracies Center | GS-CAP
- Counseling and Wellness Services
- Veteran Services
- Student Health Services/Houghton Family Health Center
Know what is happening, what is available, and what everyone is talking about.
Explore the Community
Our local community offers unparalleled opportunity for recreation and education.