Online Training for Van Certification
Eligible drivers must successfully complete online van training to rent a passenger van from Michigan Tech's Husky Motors Services. To take the training, at your convenience and from any computer, please follow these steps.
- Fill out the form to request van certification training. (Cost: $25)
- Wait for email confirmation with instructions and an authorization code to begin the test.
- Set aside about 1 hour to complete the online training.
- Print out a certificate of completion, when you've successfully passed.
As test administrators, Husky Motors Services will verify those who have successfully completed the test and will update Banner accordingly.
Now that you're certified, reserve a van and read the rules!
- Vehicle rental prices and pickup schedule
- Online vehicle reservation form
- Vehicle restriction: for official University business only
- Passenger capacity: limited to ten occupants (in a fifteen-passenger van) for travel outside of a 100-mile radius of campus
- University Fleet Services policies and procedures
Note: There are additional requirements for students who rent vans for University business.