We welcome your interest and contact to inquire about services or to make an appointment with Counseling Services. We also value your privacy and want to continue to ensure that it is kept. Due to the following reasons we ask that you do not send us non-inquiry emails.
- Email is not an appropriate medium for individual questions regarding personal counseling.
- Contacting us via email is for the sole purpose of inquiring about Counseling Services and its functions.
- Our staff does not respond to inquiries from our clients regarding specific counseling issues.
- Confidentiality is essential to the counseling process and cannot be assured with email. While we will do our best to keep your communication private, email usage can be monitored and the content of your personal message may be read by others.
- Staff access to email is limited to Counseling Service's business hours. Also, you have no way of knowing if a specific staff member is unavailable due to illness, vacation, or other reasons. This means that your message may not be read immediately.
If you need to schedule an appointment or are experiencing a crisis please contact us directly by calling us at 906-487-2538 or stopping by our office located on the 3rd Floor of the Administration Building during our business hours. If you are experiencing an emergency after hours contact Public Safety at 906-487-2216 or dial 911.