- Meese Center 202
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Cognitive and Learning Sciences
- PhD, University of Minnesota, MSW University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
Licensed Independent Social Worker
Vita: Available upon request
Links of Interest
- Early Childhood Attachment Disorders
- Alternative Approaches to Incarceration
- Effective Treatment in Correctional Settings
- Stacy, P. (2006) Early childhood attachment as a protective factor, Journal of Evidence Based Social Work, 3(2), 49-65.
- Stacy, P., Black-Hughes, C. 2008. Early childhood attachment and its impact on later life resilience: A comparison of resilient and non-resilient female siblings. Journal of Evidence Based Social Work, 10(5), 410-420.