HuskyJOBS is Michigan Tech’s one-stop shop for jobs! It is the online software used at Michigan Tech for job postings (local and national), on-campus interviewing, and employer research. Employers and job seekers can network through this online service.
Use HuskyJOBS to post open positions, search for qualified candidates, and arrange for on-campus interviews and information sessions.
Benefits: With HuskyJOBS, you can . . .
- Gain easier access to On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
- Post a position
- Request an interview schedule
- Arrange an information session
- Evaluate co-op/intern students online
- Take advantage of enhanced candidate searching
- Search our students’ resumes online
Employer Registration / New Account Request
Employers, if you have never used HuskyJOBS before, you will need to register. You have the following registration options:
- Register—This will get you registered with HuskyJOBS and Michigan Tech. There is no cost to register with Michigan Tech.
- Register and Post Job at Michigan Tech only —This will get you registered with Michigan Tech and will automatically start you on the path to posting a job. There is no fee to register with us and post a job exclusively to Michigan Tech.
- Register and Post Jobs at Multiple Schools—This will allow you to post one job and advertise it at many schools. Multiple School postings are convenient, though there is a fee to register for this option. View the NACElink fees.
Once you have registered, you can log in using our form above with your user name and password.
When you post your position in HuskyJOBS, you have the ability to Tweet information about your posting through the Career Services Twitter Feed @mtucareersvcs. Because of the size restrictions of Twitter posts, you will find there is a unique style for conveying information.
Here are some style guidelines:
- Reference your company's Twitter feed (@MyCompanyJobs). If your company does not have a Twitter feed, use a hashtag instead (#MyCompany)
- Use a hashtag for the type of job (e.g. #Engineer #IT #Science)
- Mention the job type using hashtag (e.g. #Fulltime #Intern #Coop)
- If possible mention the job location using City/State (e.g. #City #State)
- Many twitter posts include #Jobs hashtag
- Use a URL shortener to direct people to a specific website
For examples of well written tweets, check out the @mtucareersvcs twitter feed!
Job Posting Instructions
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
On-Campus Recruiting can be scheduled through HuskyJOBS and is described in detail on our Interviews and Informational Sessions page.