- Academic Office Building 108
- Outreach Manager
- MA, Higher Education in Student Affairs, Northern Michigan University, 2016
- BA in Outdoor Recreation Leadership and Management, Northern Michigan University, 2014
Sara was born and raised in Germantown, Wisconsin. She moved to the Upper Peninsula in 2010 when she began her undergraduate degree at Northern Michigan University. Upon completing her bachelor’s degree she immediately enrolled in the MA in Higher Education in Student Affairs program.
In her free time Sara likes to keep active in the outdoors by running, skiing and hiking. She and her husband Matt love to travel and camp, try new cuisines, and cheer on the Green Bay Packers!
- Builds relationships with prospective students and their families and assists with the college selection and admissions process
- Presents to high school and community college classes about the School of Business and Economics
- Coordinates School of Business and Economics social media accounts
- Manages team of student ambassadors