The Silicon Valley Experience
Michigan Tech’s Silicon Valley Experience, a trip offered each year during Spring Break, is your chance to see real business in action—in a place that has become home to some of the world’s largest corporations: Fortune 1000 companies, software giants, high-tech startups, and more.
When you join a group of fellow School of Business and Economics students on a immersive adventure into the heart of the technological business world. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Tour companies like Brocade, Google, Cisco, and others
- Meet with entrepreneurs and innovators
- Talk with Michigan Tech alumni who are leaders in their field
- Get answers to your real-world business and leadership questions
- Gain firsthand experience of the enterprises that are revolutionizing global business
Read more about the 2014 Silicon Valley Experience sponsored by Brocade, the world leader in critical networking infrastructure below.