Mail Pickup and Delivery Schedule
Packages weighing less than seventy pounds can be picked up by Mail Services to be shipped. Packages weighing more than seventy pounds must be brought to the mailroom—Central Receiving (906-487-2701) can assist you with transport.
Letters contained in department mailbags must be sorted into the following groups:
- Off-campus, stamped
- Off-campus, postage needed (please include your account number)
- Foreign, postage needed (please include your account number)
Morning Run 1—9:30 to 10:40 a.m.
- Great Lakes Research Center
- Facilities Management
- Energy Management
- Alumni House
- Academic Office Building
- ROTC Building
- R. L. Smith Building (MEEM)
- Chemical Sciences and Engineering Building
- Electrical Energy Resources Center (EERC)
- Grover C Dillman Hall
- Dow Environmental Sciences and Engineering Building
Morning Run 2—11:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lakeshore Center
- First Merit Center
- Post Office Pickup
Afternoon Run 1—1:30 to 2:10 p.m.
- Douglas Houghton Hall (DHH)
- Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts
- Walker Arts and Humanities Center
- McNair Hall
- Wadsworth Hall
- Hamar House
- Fisher Hall
- Rekhi Hall
- Van Pelt and Opie Library
- Memorial Union
Afternoon Run 2—2:15 to 3:00 p.m.
- Harold Meese Center
- Widmaier House
- U. J. Noblet Forestry Building
- Little Huskies Child Development Center
- Student Development Complex
- A. E. Seaman Mineral Museum
- Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC)