Executive Director, University Marketing and Communications
Administration Building G18
- She has worked in higher education marketing for more than 25 years, with experience at a private liberal arts university, small medical school, rural community college and now a major research university.
- She is an award winning writer and editor and believes passionately in education in all its configurations.
- She empowers people to do their best, encourages them to question the status quo and believes a sense of humor is essential in the workplace.
Administration Building G19
Marketing Technology Support Specialist
Administration Building 219
Administration Building G13
Director of Integrated Marketing
Administration Building G16
- She is the lead writer and project manager for Admissions, the Center for Pre-College Outreach, and Student Affairs.
- Her favorite part of her job is getting to work with students; she advises the Michigan Tech Lode and works closely with Keweenaw Pride.
- She adores fresh, snappy nonfiction and spends her spare time writing and trolling the web for cool books and blogs.
- She believes that the world would be a better place if everyone embraced the serial comma.
Director of Publications
Administration Building G06A
- She is the first person to contact when you are interested in working with UMC on a project.
- She loves to brainstorm new ideas for publications with clients and enjoys the variety of projects that come through UMC.
- Crystal is a great source when questions arise regarding University Identity Standards.
- A self-described “design nerd,” she finds herself picking up publications from a variety of different places (to read and critique).