The Michigan Tech soccer program and Head Coach Michelle Jacob announced the addition of five student-athletes for the 2017 season.
The new student-athletes all signed National Letters of Intent to continue their academic and athletic careers at Tech.
"We are very excited to welcome the 2017 class to our program," Jacob said. "Each of these players brings with them a wealth of talent that will positively add to our soccer program. Their focus in the classroom and on the soccer field make them a perfect addition to our team and Michigan Tech. We are looking forward to each of them making an instant impact next fall."
Three of the signees are from the state of Michigan and two are from the state of Wisconsin. Michigan Tech closed the 2016 season with an overall record of 12-4-3, finished third in the GLIAC regular season standings and advanced to the GLIAC Tournament title game.
The incoming class includes:
- Jesse Jacobusse — F/M, Zeeland, Mich./Chelsea High School
- Orion Koepsel — D, Neenah, Wis./Neenah High School
- Brooke Schauer — C/M, Pulaski, Wis./Pulaski High School
- Amanda Young — G, Grand Rapids, Mich./Forest Hills Northern High School
- Emily Zeitunian — F, Dexter, Mich./Dexter High School
To learn more about each new player and find out more about Husky sports visit michigantechhuskies.com.