Making A Difference Awards Announced
The 2016 Making a Difference Awards were presented at a ceremony Wednesday afternoon in the Memorial Union Ballroom.
Awards, presented by Staff Council, were given out in seven categories. And the winners are:
- Above and Beyond Award— Maragret Landsparger, Testing Center Coordinator, Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Bringing out the Best— Ian Repp, Director of University Marketing and Communications
- Creative Solutions— Jesse Nordeng, Master Machinist, Physics
- Outstanding Supervisor — Karla Aho, Director of Gift Planning, Advancement
- Rookie Award — Sharon Attaway, Associate Director of Employer Relations, Career Services
- Serving Others — Nancy Byers Sprague, Director of Graduate Degree Services, Grad School
- Unsung Hero — Jeffrey Toorongian, Senior Educational Technologist, Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning
To find out more about each winner and to read excerpts from their nomination letters, visit the Staff Council Blog.