2nd Annual "Drive Away Hunger" Food Drive Results
Michigan Tech Transportation services would like to thank all of the students, staff and faculty who participated in the 2nd Annual "Drive Away Hunger" Food Drive. Because of you, it was a great success. We collected about 750 non-perishable food items. All items collected were donated to our food pantry on campus, Husky FAN (Food Access Network). For each donated item, individuals received an entry into a variety of raffles. We are also excited to announce the winners of the drawings:
- Faculty/Staff Parking (Red Permit) - Maryann Wilcox
- Commuter Parking Permit - Nicholas Jensen
- Graduate Parking Permit - Teresa Wilson
- Residential Parking Permit - Brianna Neeb
- Faculty/Staff Parking (Black Permit) - Theresa Jacques
Again, Transportation Services thanks the campus community for their support.