- EERC 416
Instructor, School of Technology
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Danny Miller is an instructor in the School of Technology at Michigan Tech. His areas of expertise are UNIX system administration and computer networking.
Miller is an educational member of the System Administrators Guild, which is a special technical group within the Advanced Computing Systems Association. He is also active within the local radio community, having membership in the Upper Peninsula Radio Engineers group and providing communications for public service events as an amateur radio operator.
- Computer and network security
- Virtual computer servers and storage
- Microsoft system administration
- Unix system administration
- Network administration
- Storage area networking
- Senior design
- Hembroff, G. C., D. L. Miller, Y. Cai. 2008. Filling the Void in Computer Education: Establishing and Developing a Responsive Computer Network Engineering and Security Program, 2008 IAJC-IJME International Conference, November 2008.