Ronald M. Mauno
- EERC 213B
- Senior Lecturer, School of Technology
- MS, Civil Engineering, Michigan Technological University, 1997
- BS, Civil Engineering, Michigan Technological University, 1986
- AAS, Civil Engineering Technology, Michigan Technological University, 1980
Ronald Mauno is a senior lecturer in the School of Technology at Michigan Tech. Mauno’s areas of expertise are construction safety, CAD (e.g., AutoCAD, Carlson, and Revit), material testing (e.g., soils, aggregate, and concrete), and surveying fundamentals. He advises the Michigan Tech Chapter of the National Association of Home Builders.
Mauno has been involved with construction training sessions locally, including the Construction Safety Day training workshops held in Marquette and sponsored by the AGC of Michigan, a ten-hour construction course held at Michigan Tech and sponsored by the MIOSHA CET Division, and the Revit Fundamentals Training sponsored by IMAGINIT Technologies.
Mauno also volunteers his skills to author the newsletter for the Upper Peninsula Builders Association and to review textbooks for Pearson Education.
His other activities include serving as a board member for the Houghton, Michigan Chapter of Lions Club International.
- Modeling wastewater-treatment plants
- New building products/projects
- Construction safety management
- Introduction to construction management
- Introduction to surveying
- Site planning and development
- Professional practice seminar