Student Life Staff Listing
Assistant Vice President of Student Life
- Leads a dedicated and student centered staff of four areas with over 25 staff members in the departments of Student Activities, the Center for Diversity and Inclusion, and Housing and Residential Life.
- Advances the vision, development, and coordination of meaningful services and inclusive programs that support and empower students to reach their full potential.
- Assists Student Affairs in realizing its mission and vision.
Director of Student Activities
112 Memorial Union Building
- Oversees all programming, initiatives, and staff within the Student Activities area
- Coordinates the HuskyLEAD student leadership series
- Advises the Undergraduate Student Government, Panhellenic Council, and Order of Omega
Director of Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Responsible for providing leadership, management, and support of student centered programs in the Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Leads overall program mission, vision, development, implementation, budget, training, and evaluation
- Provides innovative diversity/cultural competency training
- Provides assistance to students and their parents
Director of Housing, Residential Life & Crisis Preparedness
153 Wadsworth Hall
- Serves as the chief housing officer for undergraduate and graduate students in campus residence halls, apartments, and university rental houses
- Collaborates with students, faculty, and staff to enhance co-curricular development promoting student personal growth
- Responsible for crisis preparedness planning and training for the Division of Student Affairs