Room Reservations

Memorial Union Building, Great Lakes Research Center, Kettle Gundlach University Residence, Wadsworth Hall Cherry Room and Annex

Registered student organizations can make room requests for the Memorial Union, GLRC, Kettle-Gundlach Univ. Residence, Wadsworth Hall Cherry Room, and Wads Annex by going to

  1. Click on Room Request banner on the left
  2. Login using your ISO password
  3. Click on "Room Requests" at the top of the form.

Registered student organizations will have the opportunity to reserve rooms in the MUB for the following academic year during the open reservation period held week 13 of the spring semester. At this time, organizations should reserve rooms in the MUB for regular meetings and special events.

Pay special attention to the Late Cancellation and No Show Fees:

  1. Late Cancellation Fee: Your organization will be charged $25.00 if your room reservation is not cancelled with a 24-hour notice. Saturday, Sunday and Monday reservations must be canceled by 5:00 pm Friday.
  2. No Show Fee: Your organization will be charged $50.00 if they fail to arrive within 20 minutes of the set time of their room reservation. After 20 minutes, MUB staff reserve the right to begin setting up for the next scheduled meeting in that room.
    Repeat offenders of the Late Cancellation and No Show policies will be subject to review by Student Activities and may result in corrective action. Any organization that has outstanding invoices with the university will not be able to re-register their organization in the Fall.

Residence Halls

Your organization can reserve spaces in Douglass Houghton Hall, McNair Hall, Wadsworth Hall, and Hillside Place for regular meetings and special events.   Go to this LINK and log on using your ISO password.  Complete the Room Request Form and wait for confirmation from Housing. Questions can be directed to the Housing Office at 487-2682.

You must reserve the Wads Annex and Wads Cherry Room through the Memorial Union Building's online reservation system on the above page.


For meetings or special events, you may reserve a classroom on campus through the Registrar’s Office.

Be sure to include a 2nd choice and specify what classroom features and technologies you will need so the Registrar’s Office can assign a suitable room.

You MUST include the name of your organization on this form. Your room reservation will be final when you receive email confirmation from the Registrar’s Office. For any questions, call the Registrar's Office at 487-2319 or email

Student Development Complex

Student Organizations may reserve sports facilities and other spaces at the SDC for their events.  Go to this LINK and click on the various calendar buttons to see the availability of facilities for the next 15 days.  Make a reservation by clicking on the corresponding reservation button.

Organizations will have the opportunity to reserve the facilities during week 13 in the spring semester for the following academic year.

Student organizations can also reserve tables, chairs, and other equipment from the above website. Click on the "Schedules & Operations" banner at the top of the screen. On the drop-down box, click on the "Event Equipment Rental" and complete the form.

The SDC facilities registration procedure policy can be found HERE.

Rozsa Center

For more information about renting the performance hall or lobby at the Rozsa Center, call the Rentals Coordinator, Kari Price, at 487-4364 or email

For event information, call Ticketing Operations at 487-2073, or visit