Registered Student Organizations Office Space
The Student Organizations Office is located in the Memorial Union Building Room 106. If available, desk space is provided for registered student organizations who apply. Certain student organizations, if they can prove a need and have maintained regular office hours, may be eligible for a locked space.
Registered student organizations can request office space in MUB 106 by completing the application (pdf link). Questions can be directed to the Memorial Union Board at email@example.com . Office policies and procedures can be found at http://www.involvement.mtu.edu/organization/memorial-union-board/documentlibrary.
Student organizations must re-apply each year for office space during the spring semester for the following academic year.
Please refer to the “Beginning of the Year Checklist” for information on:
- MUB 106 mailboxes
- Student organization mailing addresses
- Available computers
- Fax machine
- Card swipe access to MUB 106
- Printing and scanning
- Use of campus services
- Vehicle rentals
The office for the Coordinator of Registered Student Organizations, Maryann Wilcox, is located in MUB 106. The Coordinator:
- Ensures registered student organization registration and compliance
- Monitors and maintains Involvement Link student organization management system
- Serves as Financial Advisor for the Undergraduate Student Government and The Lode student newspaper
Coordinator for Registered Student Organization
Memorial Union Building 106