Conflict of Interest Committee (Senate)
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
The committee will review all activities that fall under Category IV (Complex External Relationships, Including Outside Business Activities and entrepreneurial Projects), as well as research proposals seeking external funding that contain Conflicts of Interest that cannot be resolved by the coordinator in a timely manner.
Three representatives appointed by the University Senate: one representative and the Conflict of Interest Coordinator appointed by the Provost.
Members and Term Expiration Dates:
- Yu Cai (Senate), School of Technology, 08/31/2019
- Paul Charlesworth (Coordinator; Provost), Chemistry, 08/17/2018
- Joanne Polzien, Compliance, Integrity, & Safety
- Thomas Cogswell (Senate), 8/31/2021
- Renee Ozanich (Senate), Human Resources, 08/31/2020