Childcare Task Force
Ad-Hoc Committee Charge:
Oversee the review and evaluation of the current Child Care options and services that are available to the University community.
Task Force Activities:
- Provide a final report that includes an executive summary, review and current state of child care, and provide recommendations including a benefit cost analysis to the Vice President for Administration. The recommendations should address Child Care opportunities as they relate to the overall University goals and strategic initiatives.
Vice President for Administration
- Carlos Amador, Assistant Professor of Spanish and Culture Studies
- Jessica Brassard, Assistant Director, Research Development
- Matthew Kelly, Assistant Professor of Natural Resource Management
- Ann Kitalong-Will, Executive Director, Business Operations
- Madeline Mercado Voelker, Immigration and Visa Services Specialist, Human Resources