Web Registration Instructions
- Visit Registration Resources for additional registration details.
- Obtain approval for time conflicts, special approval, grading option change and credit overload as needed.
- If you encounter a registration stopper, click here for additional information.
Registering for Courses
- Log into BanWeb using your campus username and ISO password.
- From the main menu, click Students. On the next page, click Registration.
- Instructions are available at the top of each page.
Note: To change credits on a variable credit course, add the course to your schedule and then click on Class Change Options.
Leaving the System
Simply click Exit in the top-right to logout and close your registration session.
- If you have any questions about operation of BanWeb, click the Help link in the top-right. You may also call or email the Registrar’s Office.
- If you fail 5 times to login correctly, BanWeb access will be suspended. To reactivate your BanWeb access, please bring 2 forms of I.D., one of which should be a photo I.D., to the Registrar’s Office.
- BanWeb is unavailable each day from 2 a.m. until 2:30 a.m. Eastern Time for system maintenance.