Setting Up Parent Access
How to Set Up a Guest Account (Student)
Your student will have to initiate the set up of your guest account, and you will need to have an email address. The student does the following:
- Sign on to Banweb and select Guest Access from the main menu.
- Select Request Guest Access from the Guest Access Menu
- Fill in the information for each guest that you would like to grant access. You will see confirmation that your guest request has been submitted. A message with further instructions will be sent to the email address that you entered.
- From the Guest Access Menu go to Change/View Current Guest(s) Access and choose a guest from the drop down list, click Submit.
- From the Change/View Current Guest(s) Access page you will select the information you would like each guest to have access to view or you can Submit All Enabled if you would like to grant everything. You can change this access at any time. After submitting, you will receive an email message confirming the creation of your guest account and providing a list of the access you granted.
How to Set Up a Guest Account (Guest)
The guest does the following:
- You will receive an email message from the Guest Access System with a creation link to start the Guest Access process. By clicking this link it will bring you to the Guest Account Authorization page. Fill in this information then Submit Request. If you have an existing MTU userid/email you will be ready to access the system.
- If you do not have a Michigan Tech userid/email, you will select your log-in ID from the list provided and select and confirm a password (at least 5 characters) in the boxes below. Submit this information, and you will get a message that says your Registration is Complete. If you receive a message that says Your Registration has been Submitted for Review, you will be contacted by email when your account is ready.
Using Your Guest Account
You can use your Guest Account log-in name and password to log in to Michigan Tech Banweb.
You selected your log-in name from the list that was provided.
- Select the Guest Access from the main menu.
- Click on the Select Student menu and choose the student from the drop down list and Submit.
- At the Student Information menu, you will see all the links that you have access to view. To select another student, go to the link at the bottom of the page, Select Another Student.
If you Forget Your Password
Visit our Forgot Password system to take you to your secret questions and obtain your password.
Changing Your Guest Password
Securely change your password in our system.