Students who would like to be a guest student at another Michigan college or university should complete this application for admission by following the instructions below.
- All prospective students should check with the guest institution to determine if additional requirements are needed for admission or enrollment.
- This form does not ensure transferability of courses taken at the guest institution to the home institution.
- If you plan to be a guest student in a state other than Michigan, obtain an application directly from the host institution.
Guest Student Application Instructions
- Complete all of Part I of the Guest Student Application Form (PDF).
- Print and sign the form.
- Bring the form to the Registrar’s Office. They will complete Part II of the application and send it to the school to which you are applying.
Important Guest Student Information
If you are a Michigan Tech senior and plan to take courses off-campus, check with your departmental advisor or the Registrar’s Office to ensure that you are not in violation of the residency requirements.