- Director, Center for Pre-College Outreach
- The proud father of two girls spends his free time with his wife and family, traveling, and playing the guitar.
- Assistant Director
- BA, Graphic Communications, Northern Michigan University
- Amanda is a Upper Peninsula native who attended Hancock High School and received a Bachelor’s degree from Northern Michigan University in Graphic Communications. She joined the Pre-College Outreach team in 2015 and is actively involved in the greater community. This includes a role in the launch and success of the Keweenaw Young Professionals and she is currently serving on the UP Health Systems-Portage Board of Trustees and the City of Hancock Recreation Commission. She also enjoys volunteering with the Community Action Agency and the Western U.P. Food Bank where she offers her marketing and grant writing skills and assists with food distributions and collecting weekly donations.
- Administrative Aide
- BS, English and Art, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Rose worked for 17 years in the banking and investment industry. She joined the CPCO staff in 2001. She has 3 grown children and enjoys all wilderness activities, reading, travel, and perennial gardening.
- Assistant Director
- BS, Mathematical Sciences and Social Sciences, Michigan Technological University
- Liz is a proud Michigan Tech graduate ('12). Her work at the Center for Pre-College Outreach has included coordinating Summer Youth Programs, managing local outreach events, administering the GEAR UP grant, and assisting with Mind Trekkers events. Liz is actively involved in both Michigan Tech and the greater community, including as a board member of the Keweenaw Waterway Lighthouse Conservancy. She is currently pursuing an EdM through the University of Illinois. Liz is an avid reader, enjoys spending time in the garden, and loves adventuring in the Keweenaw.
- Coordinator, Mind Trekkers
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- Jannah is a Michigan Tech graduate who was involved with Mind Trekkers throughout her time as a student and is passionate about seeing the organization grow as the Coordinator. In her free time, Jannah enjoys cooking, spending time with her family and friends and is also pursuing a Masters of Business Administration through Michigan Tech.
- BS, Medical Laboratory Science, Michigan Technological University
- Lauren is a Michigan Tech graduate who discovered her passion in working with STEM promotion during her summers with the Center for Pre-College Outreach's Summer Youth Programs. In her free time she enjoys hiking, reading, and traveling.