Adjunct Professor, Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics
- PhD, Northwestern University
Links of Interest
Areas of Expertise
- Behavior of laminar and turbulent premixed flames
- Green engineering
- Engineering education
- Choi, S. and Cho, P., "H.O.P.E. Learning Strategy," Hainain, 2002.
- Kenny, P. and Cho, P., "The Influence of Laminar Flame Speed on Cyclic Combustion Variability," in preparation, 2002.
- Morsy, M. H., Ko, Y.S., Chung, S. H., Cho, P., "Laser-Induced Two-Point Ignition of Premixtures with a Single-Shot Laser," Combustion and Flame, 125:724-727, 2001.
- Cho, P., Ch. 4 in Engineering for the Environment, Ed. N. Hutzler, Prentice Hall, 1999.
- Cho, P., "Innovative Writing Assignments in Engineering to Enhance Learning, Thinking and Motivation," Journal of Engineering Education Research, 1.1, pp. 33-42, 1998.
- Chung, D. H., Chung, S. H., and Cho, P., "Numerical Study on Extinction of Premixed Flames Using Local Flame Properties," Journal of KSME, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.125-31, 1997.