Jaime A. Camelio
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics
- PhD, University of Michigan, 2002
- MS, University of Michigan, 2002
- MS, Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1996
- BS, Universidad Catolica de Chile, 1994
Links of Interest
- Modeling, analysis and control of manufacturing systems
- Robust and optimal design focusing on product/process interactions
- Sensors integration for manufacturing process control and modeling
- Assembly systems
- Complexity management
Areas of Expertise
- Assembly Systems
- Dimensional Analysis of Manufacturing Processes
- System Diagnosis
- Dreyer, J., Rickli, J., Pandit, S., Camelio, J., 2008, “Workpiece Defect Detection Using Piezoelectric Instrumented Fixtures for Machining of Metal Matrix Composites,” Accepted on Transactions of NAMRI/SME XXXVI.
- Emblom, W., Weinmann, K, Camelio, J., 2008, “An Experimental Investigation of the Robustness of an Aluminum Stamping Die Using Flexible Binders and Adjustable Drawbeads Designed Using FEM,” Accepted on Transactions of NAMRI/SME XXXVI.
- Bryan, A., Camelio, J. A., Hu, S. J., Joshi, N., and Malshe, A. P., 2007; “Error Analysis of a Nano-Mechanical Drill,” A Chapter in Models for Computer Aided Tolerancing in Design and Manufacturing, Springer.
- Shirodkar, P., Kumar, V., Camelio, J., and Sutherland, J., 2007, “Characterizing Value Flow during the Product Life Cycle to Promote Reuse, Remanufacturing, and Recycling,” International Journal of Production Research, 45(19), pp. 4555-4572.
- Xie, K, Well, L., Camelio, J., Youn, B.D., 2007, “Variation Propagation Analysis On Compliant Assemblies Considering Contact Interaction,” ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 129(1), pp. Read More
- Yue, J., Camelio, J., Chin, M., and Cai, W., 2007, “Product Oriented Sensitivity Analysis for Multi-station Compliant Assemblies,” Journal of Mechanical Design, 129(8), pp. 844-851. Read More
- Camelio, J., and Yim, H. J., 2006, “Identification of Dimensional Variation Patterns on Compliant Assemblies,” Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 25(2), pp. 65-76. Read More