Chris E. Passerello
- MEEM 904
Professor, Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics
- PhD, University of Cincinnati
Links of Interest
- Estimating rigid body properties from force and acceleration measurements
- Dynamics of cable systems
Areas of Expertise
- Finite Elements
- Passerello, C. E., Lychuk, W. M., Bradley, S. A., Vilmann, C. R., and Lee, C., “Stress and Deformation Modeling of Multiple Rotary Combustion Engine Trochoid Housing,” SAE International Congress and Exposition, Detroit, 1986.
- Passerello, C. E. and Huston, R. L., “Multibody Structural Dynamics Including Translation Between the Bodies,” Computers and Structures, Vol. 12, pp. 713-20, 1980.
- Passerello, C. E. and Huston, R. L., “Nonholonomic Systems with Non-Linear Constraint Equations,” Int. Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, Vol. 11x, pp. 331-36, 1980.