The Michigan Tech Graduate School collects all student applications. Visit their How to Apply page when you're ready to proceed with the application process. There is no cost to apply to the Graduate School whether you choose to complete an online or paper application.
All students applying to graduate programs in Mathematical Sciences must submit these materials to the Graduate School. (mailing address)
Applications are reviewed on an individual basis using a holistic approach.
- Application Requirements
- Admissions Types
- Graduate Application
- Student Statements
- Official Transcripts
- GRE (Michigan Tech students exempt)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Résumé / Curriculum vitae
- TOEFL: Recommended score of 79 iBT
- IELTS: Recommended Overall Band Score of 6.5
Made on a rolling basis.
Fall Semester: February 15 to improve your chances to receive funding