Financial Assistance Options
- The Great Start School Readiness Program (GSRP) offers preschool four days per week (Monday through Thursday) from September 1 through April 30 each school year. Children must turn 4 years old before September 1 of that year to be eligible. Access the application and assessment online. For additional eligibility requirements, contact Eva-Marie Hatfield at (906) 487-3528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate, Graduate and low-income employee families should apply for the "Access to High Quality Early Childhood Education Scholarship Fund." Applications are accepted yearly during June and July with assistance awarded in August. For questions, contact Eva-Marie Hatfield at (906) 487-3528 or email@example.com.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students, as well as low-income families should apply for financial assistance through the Department of Health and Human Services. The Department Of Health and Human Service determines eligibility.
- Students may also use their overage checks from the Department of Financial Aid to cover childcare costs. Students have the option of taking out a student loan to cover other college related costs including childcare. For more information about Financial Aid contact the Michigan Tech Financial Aid Department at (906) 487-2622 .
- There are many other assistance programs that may be available to help you. For more information on what is currently available, contact Eva-Marie Hatfield at (906) 487-3528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.