Video and Still Camera for Checkout
Two Canon digital still camera, three Canon HD video recorder, and one Flip video recorder are available for checkout at the Library and IT Service Center, 1st floor.
Laptops for Check-out
Six laptops are available for checkout at the circulation desk, 1st floor.
Please check Laptops Loan and Use Policy before using this service. Laptops Usage Guide is as follows:
- The laptop battery provides power for 2 hours. A power cord is included with the laptop bag. Floor outlets are located through out the library.
- Wireless access is available via RoverNet. An ISO password is required. Please contact the Library and IT Service Center or Reference Desk for a guest account if you do not have an ISO password.
- Wireless signal reception strengths can vary through out the building. Reception in the study rooms tends to be moderate to low. Open areas provide the best reception. Poor web browse performance is usually an indication of low signal strength.
- The laptops have Microsoft Office and OpenOffice 1.1.4 installed. Included are word processing, spreadsheet, HTML, and presentation applications.
- Printing from the laptops is not currently available. USB ports allow download to flash drive or you may send attachments to your Email account.
- Any problems with the operation of the laptops should be immediately brought to the attention of the Library and IT Service Center Staff.