You've Got Questions? We Can Help
The Library and IT Service Center located in the lobby can direct you to one of our on-call reference librarians. Reference librarians are available to answer a wide variety of questions and are particularly knowledgeable about information gathering techniques. We're happy to help you answer brief, factual questions, or provide advice on more complex research problems. Please stop by and see us.
Questions We Can Answer
- How do I find a book in the Library Catalog?
- Where do I find information about this author that my professor talked about in class?
- How do I cite my sources?
- How do I use HuskyFetch?
- What journals can I access from my computer?
- Locating facts, statistics, and information on a topic
- Searching library catalogs, indexes, databases, and the web
- Planning a library research strategy for research papers
- Learning how to use the library and its resources
- Referring people to information sources beyond the library
Contact the Research Help Desk
- Click Ask Us! for contact options including e-mail, chat and in person assistance.
- Visit the Library and IT Service Center on the first floor of the library.
- Phone: (906) 487-2508