Places to Go, Things to Do
Located at the center of campus, the Library provides collections of books, journals, maps, and documents that support learning and research. It also offers a variety of spaces and places for students, faculty, and staff to relax, recharge, and learn something new. Get help with a research project, study in peace and quiet, meet a friend for coffee, practice your team presentation—these are a few of the things we invite you to do at the Library.
- Borrow a book at the Library and IT Service Center
- Scan a document, edit a presentation or print a poster in the Digital Studio
- Get help with your research project at the Library and IT Service Center
- Meet your team in one of our Group Study Rooms
- Hold a class session in our Instruction Rooms
- Study all night in the 24-hour access Reading Room
- Enjoy a mocha at the Library Café
- Schedule an event through our Director's Office
- Reserve a locker in the Graduate Student Area
- Relax in the Meditation Space
- Catch up on campus and world news on the Information Wall
- Browse our art collection featuring Upper Peninsula artists and art
- Check out our rotating exhibits
- Learn to use Canvas at E-learning.
- Improve your teaching skills at the Center for Teaching and Learning.