Spaces and Places
Places to Go, Things to Do
Located at the center of campus, the Library provides collections of books, journals, maps, and documents that support learning and research. It also offers a variety of spaces and places for students, faculty, and staff to relax, recharge, and learn something new. Get help with a research project, study in peace and quiet, meet a friend for coffee, practice your team presentation—these are a few of the things we invite you to do at the Library.
- Borrow a book at the Library and IT Service Center
- Scan a document, edit a presentation or print a poster in the Digital Studio
- Get help with your research project at the Library and IT Service Center
- Meet your team in one of our Group Study Rooms
- Hold a class session in our Instruction Rooms
- Study all night in the 24-hour access Reading Room
- Enjoy a mocha at the Library Café
- Schedule an event through our Director's Office
- Reserve a locker in the Graduate Student Area
- Relax in the Meditation Space
- Catch up on campus and world news on the Information Wall
- Browse our art collection featuring Upper Peninsula artists and art
- Check out our rotating exhibits
- Learn to use Canvas at E-learning.
- Improve your teaching skills at the Center for Teaching and Learning.